Island Carrot Potage
Corn softens the odor of carrot, making the soup easy to eat even for people who don’t like carrots.
(for 4 people)
- 2 Island Carrots
- 1 Canned corn
- ½ onion
- 400cc water
- 200cc milk
- 1 block bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook
1. Chop carrots and onion into 0.5cm blocks.
2. Fry the onion first and add carrots and water after onion becomes soft.
3. Add the bouillon block and boil about 20 minutes or until carrots become soft.
4. Add the can of corn and make smooth with a blender
5. Pour milk slowly and add salt and pepper to taste.