Fu Champuru (Dry gluten mix fry, serves 4)
- 3 sticks of dry gluten
- 4 eggs
- 1 pack of corned beef hash
- 5 cabbage leaves
- 1/4 carrot
- 1/2 pack of bean sprouts
- 5 pieces of Chinese leek
- 1 teacup of soup bouillon
- Dash of salt and pepper
How to cook
- Soak fu in water to re-hydrate and leave until it becomes soft. Squeeze out the excess water and tear the fu into pieces.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly. Add the fu pieces, a pinch of salt and the soup bouillon and mix.
- Cut all vegetables to bite size.
- Fry the fu and egg mix, take it out, and then fry the vegetables in the same pan.
- Add corned beef to vegetables and fry until cooked through, then add fried fu and add salt and pepper to taste.