Seasoned cod roe spaghetti
- 2 bundles of spaghetti or any shape pasta, boiled and cooked
- 7 oz / 200g minced chicken
- 3-4 oz mentaiko, seasoned cod roe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbs cooking sake
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Salt and pepper
- 3 shiso, beefsteak plant leaves, cut into thin strips
1. Seasoned cod roe looks like uncooked sausages. To prepare for this dish, cut the cod roe in half and squeeze out the roe from the roe bag.
2. Heat the butter in a pan and let it melt.
3. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the cod roe. Cook for 1 minute on a middle heat.
4. Add fresh cream and mix well.
5. Add the spaghetti, salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Dish up the spaghetti and garnish with shiso on top.
Facebook: facebook.com/cooking.school.with.nao Tel: 098-955-5311 Address: 862-1 Namihira, Yomitan Village, Okinawa 904-0322 Closed on Sunday.