Cheesy Chicken (Serving Size: 4)
・300g Chicken breast
・1/2 box Cheesy Chicken Pack
・1 tbs of salad oil.
How to cook
1. Cut onions into wedges and cut the chicken into bite size bits.
2. Add 1 tbs of salad oil into the saucepan. Slowly cook the onions and chicken bits in the saucepan, then add the water.
3. Boil them for about 10 minutes after the water has come to a boil. Remove the foam.
4. Turn off the heat and add the cheese and let melt. Turn the fire back on after the cheese has melted.
5. Add milk and stir until thickened, and you are done.