Soki Soup (Pork Sparerib soup)
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 800g pork spareribs
- ½ radish, cut into small pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into small pieces
- 1 pack kelp
- 2 packs dashi
- 2 liters’ water
- Soy sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash kelp and soak in water for about 30 minutes. After the kelp is soft, cut in 10cm pieces.
- Put spareribs into a pot and boil. After boiled, strain and wash.
- Put boiled spareribs, water and dashi pack to pressure cooker and cook about 30 minutes. After cooked, remove the dashi.
- After spareribs are soft to the touch, add radish, carrot and kelp.
- Season with salt and soy sauce to taste and serve.