Kuubuirichii (sauteed kelp)
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 70g Dried kelp
- 150g pork mincemeat
- 250g cut yam cake
- 1/2 Kasutera Kamaboko (steamed minced fish)
- 3~4 cup of table spoon Okinawa Soba dashi (concentrated type)
- 800cc Water
- Wash dried kelp and soak in water about 30 minutes.
- Cut pork and Kamaboko in to rectangle shapes, same as yam cake.
- Wash yam cake in a strainer.
- Cook pork with taste of salt, and take it out to dish once.
- Boil water and add Okinawa soba dashi. Add kelp and boil around 40 minutes until kelp become soft. (When broth is reduced add water)
- After the kelp is soft, add pork, yam cake and Kamaboko to the pot and simmer until broth is reduced and flavors are absorbed.