Ingredients (for 20 pieces)
- ½ carrot
- ½ onion
- 1 green pepper
- 200g minced meat
- 400g rice
- 4 eggs
- 2 table spoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tea spoons of consommé powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
How to cook
1. Mince carrot, onion and green pepper.
2. Mix the minced vegetables and meat and cook in a pan on high heat until broth is gone, add consommé powder to taste.
3. Add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in the pan and continue cooking adding the rice and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fry the eggs one by one rolled thin.
5. Divide the cooked rice on plates and cover each with rolled egg.