Kuzumochi (Arrowroot-starch dumplings) serves 4
- 140g Tapioca starch
- 180g Brown sugar powder
- 800cc water
- Moderate amount of toasted soybean flour
For brown sugar syrup
- 2 tbs Brown sugar
- 2 tsp water
How to cook
- Mix tapioca, brown sugar and water in a pan and cook about 20 minutes mixing all the time.
- Turn off the heat when kuzumochi becomes glossy and clear.
- Let cool down and put kuzumochi in a refrigerator.
- Make brown sugar syrup by mixing brown sugar and water, heat for one minute at 600W in a cooking range.
- When the kuzumochi becomes cold, and cut into bite size, and pour the brown sugar syrup on top.