Saataa Andakii (Okinawan Donuts) serves 17 balls
- 1 pack Saataa Andagii Mix (ready to use powder mix) 500g
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs salad oil
- Moderate amount of cooking oil for deep-frying
How to cook
1. Crack and beat the eggs in a bowl.
2. Add the Saataa Andagii Mix and mix until smooth.
3. Add 2 tbs salad oil and to make a dough.
4. Let sit 30 minutes.
5. Wet your hands with salad oil and make small balls of the dough, about the size of ping-pong balls.
6. Deep fry the balls in 140-degree oil.
7. When the balls turn golden brown and crack they’re ready.