Simmered Hijiki (Seaweed), Serving size 4
・20g Dried Hijiki Seaweed
・1 sheet of Deep-Fried Tofu
・1/4 of a Carrot
・Water, as necessarily required
・Salad oil, as necessarily required
・2 tbs Shirodashi (White soup)
・1 tbs Soy Sauce
・2 tbs Sugar
How to cook
1. Reconstitute the Hijiki Seaweed by submerging it in water for about 20 minutes. After, take out the seaweed via a strainer and gently wash it with water.
2. Boil the deep-fried tofu in water to remove excess oil.
3. Cut the carrot and fried tofu into rectangle shapes.
4. Pour salad oil in the pan and cook together the Hijiki, Carrot, Konjac and Fried Tofu.
5. After they are cooked, add enough water to the pan to submerge the ingredients and bring it to a boil.
6. After boiling, add the Shirodashi, soy sauce, and sugar, and simmer it till there is mostly just the soup left.