Maaminaa Champuru (Fried Bean Sprouts)
- 1 pack of Bean Sprouts
- 1 small pack of Chinese leek
- 1/4 carrot
- 100g pork hush
- ¼ Shimadofu (Island Tofu)
- 1 tsp soup stock
- 1 pinch of salt
- Small dose of soy sauce
How to cook
1. Pick the root off the bean sprouts.
2. Cut the carrot and Chinese leek to about the same size as the bean sprouts and cut the tofu into bite size bits.
3. Pour oil into a pan and cook the pork hush.
4. After the pork is cooked, add the carrot and Chinese leek and cook them until soften.
5. Add the bean sprouts into the pan and add flavoring with the soup stock and salt.
6. Add tofu and soy sauce and mix and you’re done!