Jucii (Okinawan Mixed Rice)
- 3 cups of rice
- 150g pork hash
- 1/2 carrot
- 3 pieces of dried mushroom
- 5g dried Hijiki seaweed
- 50ml Okinawa Soba Soup Stock
- Welsh onion (as much as you like)
How to cook
1. Wash the rice.
2. Reconstitute the mushroom and Hijiki in water.
3. Cut the pork hash to about 2cm blocks and cut the carrot into 3~5cm blocks.
4. Cut off the ferrule portion of the mushroom (the mushroom’s umbrella) and cut into 3~5cm blocks. Also take the hijiki out from water to a strainer.
5. Put rice and soup stock inside the rice cooker and add water to “line 3” of the cooker.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients to the cooker and press the cook button.
7. Add welsh onion after cooked, mix, and you are done.