Winter Melon Miso Soup (Serving Size 4)
- Half of a Winter Melon
- 200g pork hash
- Welsh Onions (as many as you like)
- 1 litter soup stock
- 1 tbs miso
How to cook
1. Shave off the skin and remove the seeds from the winter melon. Then cut the melon into bite size bits.
2. Cut the pork hash also into bite size bits.
3. Boil the soup stock in a pot and then add the pork hash. Cook until tender. Remove the foam while it cooks.
4. Add the winter melon dices into the pan. Let cook until they soften. Add the miso.
5. Place your miso soup into a serving dish and add the welsh onions to the top and you are done.